Sheffield Cutting Equipment is your one stop shop for all your strip cutting needs. Along with pioneering many innovations, including auto shut off, dual measuring systems and gear driven rollers, Sheffield was the first company to create and developed automatic hole punching and line marking machines.
With over 80 different types and variations of cutting machines, we are confident you will find the right machine for your application. However, if for any reason you should not find exactly what you are looking for, please call. Very often we do manufacture, one of a kind machines, made specifically to fit customers unique requirements.
Upon request we will provide you information on a collection of machinery designed to accomplish the task of transforming flexible and semi rigid materials into cut pieces in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
In addition to stocking our most popular machines we also keep inventory of replacement parts for all our machines.
For more information please Email or give us a call and we will be happy to advise you on how to best accomplish any cutting task.
Thank you for considering Sheffield for your cutting needs. For your convenience we have included within our web site a sampling of our most popular machines for your review.
With over 80 different models of cutting machines to choose from we are certain you will find the right machine for your specific need. And with the longest guarantee in the industry you can be confident that you are purchasing the best machines available.
What makes a Sheffield strip cutter different from other strip cutters?
- ALL parts are guaranteed for 1 year including heating elements and knives.
- Electronics are guaranteed for 2 years.
- The top and bottom rollers on our machines are gear driven. The rollers on other strip cutters stay in position with springs, because of this exclusive feature there is no slippage of material on our machines.
- The tolerance on our machines is +/- .05% of total cut.
- All Sheffield machines have adjustable speed.
- Sheffield machines measure in inches and MM.
- We use the best stepping motors available; (Sanyo Denki - Made in Japan).
- Sheffield machines are CE approved.
- AUTO SHUT OFF: If the operator does not use the machine within a preset time the machine will automatically shut OFF the power to the heating elements. This unique safety and energy saving feature is only available on Sheffield machines.
- OPTIONS: Sheffield has over 80 different models to choose from, our competitors have 3 or 4 models, instead of fitting your requirements around their machines. Sheffield has a machine to fit your requirements.
- Sheffield machines are available for 2 weeks trial.
- Training available on all custom machines.